Q: Do Your PPC Search Ads Show Every Time Your Most Important Keywords Are Typed In To Google?
A: A study conducted by the AdGooroo team, led by Richard Stokes, was designed to evaluate the percentage of time that an advertiser’s ads actually showed up when their respective keywords were typed into Google. Stunningly, the results across several industries revealed that as much as 98% of Google advertisers’ ads were generating impressions less than 20% of the time when their keywords were being searched on!
The AdGooroo team learned that the ads of only a select few advertisers (less than 3%) showed more than 20% of the time when their respective keywords were searched on – and this trend was found in almost every industry they observed.
Ad Coverage In A Nutshell
Ad Coverage is one phrase used to define the percentage of ad impressions that you generate compared to the overall volume of available impressions on the Google Network. Google refers to Ad Coverage as your “Impression Share” and will tell you about it in the Campaign Performance Report, but they currently do not offer coverage data at the keyword level.
Rich Will Be Sharing His Secrets About Ad Coverage – in Our 2-Part Webinar Series
Part 1: Tuesday, February 17th, 2:00pm EST (1:00pm CST / 12:00pm MST / 11:00am PST)
Duration: 60 minutes
What You’ll Learn in Part 1:
• The 6 Stats You Should Always Know About Your Online Paid Search Account
• 3 Common Mistakes Of Keyword Research – Make Sure You’re Not Doing One Of These!
• 3 FREE Keyword Research Tools, PLUS 2 Keyword Research Tools Used By Professionals
• The Golden Hidden Metric For Increasing Your Search Traffic Significantly
• 5 Strategies That You Can Implement Right Away For An Immediate Payoff
This webinar has already ‘aired’. Watch Part 1 of this FREE webinar series now!
Part 2: Tuesday, February 24th, 2:00pm EST (1:00pm CST / 12:00pm MST / 11:00am PST)
Duration: 60 minutes
What You’ll Learn in Part 2:
• 4 Rules To Dominate Positioning In The Search Results
• The Winning Keyword Formula!
• How To Get A “Great” Quality Score
• The One Word You Don’t Want In Your Ad Copy
This webinar has already ‘aired’. Watch Part 2 of this FREE webinar series now!