Since emerging as an image re-sharing platform in 2010, Pinterest has emerged as a key marketing strategy component for many brands. In fact, US Pinterest advertising revenue has grown by over 5x since 2017, and by 2026, US ad revenue for the platform is expected to surpass $4 billion for the first time ever!
In this infographic, explore key stats and trends about the state of Pinterest advertising and walk away with a comprehensive understanding of how your brand could leverage the platform to achieve your ecommerce revenue goals.
Pinterest advertising is a key driver of revenue, brand awareness, and new customer acquisition for many brands. At ROI Revolution,
our trusted social media experts work as an extension of your team to increase awareness and convert more visitors into customers – not just on TikTok but also Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, and more!
To explore the untapped growth opportunities we can discover for your brand, reach out to our team today at ROIRevolution.com/TikTokInfographicContactUs.
But don’t just take our word for it! In the case studies below, follow the journey of some of the brands we’ve helped grow through social media:
But don’t just take our word for it. In the case studies below, follow the journey of some of the brands we’ve helped grow through social media:
- PUMA Drives Increased Conversion Value & ROAS Through Facebook Attribution
- Happiest Baby Grows Conversions Over 20x With Paid Search & Social Media Advertising
- Medals of America Sees 40% Lift in Click-Through Rate by Adding Reviews to Facebook Ads
- Luxury Fashion Brand Grows Revenue 92% at 15x ROAS Through Facebook Advertising
- Auto Parts Brand Grows Revenue 431% With YouTube Remarketing
Looking for more information on social media advertising? Gain some insights from the resources below!
- White Paper: The State of Social Media
- White Paper: The Full-Funnel Meta Report
- Blog: Why – and How – to Take a Full-Funnel Approach to Meta Advertising
- Blog: The Future of Social Media Marketing: Influencer Marketing Trends, Augmented Reality, & More
- Blog: Trending Social Media Platforms & Ecommerce: TikTok, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Reddit & More
- Infographic: The State of Social Media Marketing