Whether you love it or hate it, you can’t deny that TikTok has taken the world of social media advertising by storm. In fact, the average TikTok user spends around 46 minutes per day on the platform. On top of that, TikTok advertising revenue is expected to nearly double between 2022 and 2024!
In this infographic, you’ll uncover current stats about the state of TikTok advertising and walk away with a comprehensive understanding of where it’s been, where it is now, and where it’s going.
TikTok advertising is just one of many current trends happening in the social media landscape. At ROI Revolution, our trusted social media experts work as an extension of your team to increase awareness and convert more visitors into customers – not just on TikTok but also Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, and more!
To explore the untapped growth opportunities we can discover for your brand, reach out to our team today at ROIRevolution.com/TikTokInfographicContactUs.
But don’t just take our word for it. In the case studies below, follow the journey of some of the brands we’ve helped grow through social media:
- PUMA Drives Increased Conversion Value & ROAS Through Facebook Attribution
- Happiest Baby Grows Conversions Over 20x With Paid Search & Social Media Advertising
- Medals of America Sees 40% Lift in Click-Through Rate by Adding Reviews to Facebook Ads
- Luxury Fashion Brand Grows Revenue 92% at 15x ROAS Through Facebook Advertising
- Auto Parts Brand Grows Revenue 431% With YouTube Remarketing
Looking for more information on social media advertising? Gain some insights from the resources below!
- White Paper: The State of Social Media
- White Paper: The Full-Funnel Meta Report
- Blog: Why – and How – to Take a Full-Funnel Approach to Meta Advertising
- Blog: The Future of Social Media Marketing: Influencer Marketing Trends, Augmented Reality, & More
- Blog: Trending Social Media Platforms & Ecommerce: TikTok, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Reddit & More
- Infographic: The State of Social Media Marketing