To help you choose which Google Analytics Seminar for Success session is for you, I’ve broken down a few characteristics of the audience each session best matches up with below.
Shawn Purtell, above, teaches the Introduction Session.
Wednesday, June 10th is the Google Analytics Introduction and User Training.
You are most suited for this training if you meet any of the following bullets:
- You are considering using Google Analytics and need an introduction.
- You are new to an established Google Analytics account and need user training.
- You are in a marketing role and you need to understand Google Analytics as a reporting tool.
- You have a configured Google Analytics account already and need to better understand the reports.
Three Main Topics
#1 Introduction to Web Analytics
#2 Getting to Know Your Site
#3 CPC and Traffic Testing
Michael Harrison, above, teaches the Advanced Session.
Thursday, June 11th is the Google Analytics Advanced Implementation Training Session.
You are most suited for this training if you meet the any of the following bullets:
- You don’t have revenue properly reporting in Google Analytics key reports.
- You have an analytics account, but are not satisfied with the results from a technical setup viewpoint.
- You need the technical set up of Analytics explained/shown to you.
Three Main Topics
#1 Installing Google Analytics
#2 Filters and Goals
#3 Advanced Customization
The seminars will be held at the Embassy Suites Miami – International Airport. Each Training Session costs $499 and comes with a $50 AdWords Credit. Google Seminars for Success are approved by Google as ROI Revolution is an authorized Seminar Leader.
For more detail on the topics, see my previous post which outlines the curriculum for the day. If you have any additional questions about which seminar is for you leave a comment and I’ll get back to you. Register today to save your seat at the best Google Analytics Seminar for you or BOTH!
See you in Miami!